Terms and Conditions
The website www.nanasacademy.com and any content therein (defined below) is owned and operated by Nanas Academy CVR 32870384, a Danish Cooperation (hereinafter “we” “us” “our” or “Nanas Academy”). Please read all Terms & Conditions before using our Website – by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with this document in its entirety, please immediately refrain from using Website.
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Nanas Academy, concerning your access to and right to use Website, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to Nanas Academy and Website.
Use of Websites
- To access or use our Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite mental capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any use of our Websites by anyone under 18 constitutes an unauthorized use and a violation of these terms and conditions; we do not authorize use of this Website by anyone under 18.
- Please note these Terms & Conditions may be subject to changes or updates at any time, and Websites may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make any changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check these Terms & Conditions for updates. By continuing to use our Website and the content we produce, you confirm you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you are not in agreement with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use our Website or any of the Content that appears thereon.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Websites contain original work that has been created with creativity, originality, dedication, care, detail, planning, and creative thinking. This collection of work is considered intellectual property created and owned by Nanas Academy and is protected under Federal Intellectual Property Laws, which prevents unauthorized use of our materials. These materials may include, but are not limited to: trademarked and copyrighted material, as well as any and all original works on our Website and within the content provided, including but not limited to website design, layout, photographs, graphics, words, content, information, documents, data, our logo, artwork, color scheme, branding and/or placement of same on Website, as well as source code, databases, functionality, software, audio content, visual content, text content, to the extent protectable, and any and all other information accessible through Websites, which constitutes proprietary information. This protection also includes any and all content that appears on the Websites, including blog posts, program names, and any other text whether or not authored by us. All proprietary information and content hereinafter identified as (“Content”).
- You understand and acknowledge you will likely be in violation of these Intellectual Property laws should you copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property on the Website, without our express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, we reserve the right to immediately revoke your access to our Websites, as well as any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee / Licensor Rights: Our Limited License to You
- As a licensee, you understand and agree that you will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information on our Website, or any Content therein, including that which has been posted by a third party, whether or not you have purchased the information.
- Use, post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of our Websites, including content or products, without express, written permission provided by Nanas Academy and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against you.
iii. Hold any of our Content out to be your own, other than blog posts you may write as a contributing writer, and understand that doing so constitutes stealing and is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Use any portion of our Websites, including all Content, information, and purchased materials, in any commercial manner such that you make, may make, or intend to make a profit from it.
- You further acknowledge and understand that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of these Terms and Conditions and Danish Federal laws, and we reserve the right to prosecute this infringement to the full extent of the law.
vii. Any requests for written permission to use any content posted on our Websites shall be made before you wish to use any such content, and may be made by sending an email with your written request to coachingwithnana(a)gmail.com.
- Licensee / Licensor Rights: Your License to Us
- You may be able to post your original content to our Websites, including but not limited to blog comments, testimonials, or photos. You may also have the opportunity to respond to generated emails with comments or feedback, comment on a social media live stream, webinar, or any other medium where content is distributed in a manner that allows for participation or feedback. By posting any sort of information, you represent you are the owner of anything you post, and are at least 18 years of age.
- When you submit or post any such information, you also agree and understand that you are assigning and/or licensing us and anyone else authorized by us, the irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestrictive, worldwide license to use, distribute, sell, copy, edit, exploit, or otherwise publicly disseminate any information or content you post, in whole or in part, with or without identifying you as the author of the original post or comment. If we so choose to identify you, you also grant us the right to identify you as the author of any comments, posts, or the like by name, email address, screen name, or any other reasonable manner of identification.
- You agree you are wholly assigning any intellectual property ownership rights to us by your action and decision to post on our Website, or otherwise provide us with content, with access to our Websites constituting good and valuable consideration in exchange for these intellectual property rights. You understand that should any of your comments or posts be used, in whole or in part, you are not entitled to any payment and will not request any form of payment or favorable treatment in return.
- Testimonials: Our Websites may feature testimonials from clients, in order to provide readers with comments, feedback, and information from others’ experiences with our services, website and products. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our Website and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Websites, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee. You also understand and agree that the individuals featured may have a different health and weight history and what worked for them may not work for you; you agree to use common sense.
Ownership of Content Posted on Online Magazine
- Nanas Academy may invite individuals to become contributing writers (“Writers”) to Nanas Academy and submit posts or blogs with content and images of their choosing. Prior to becoming a Writer, Writers agree they are responsible for any and all content they post, including obtaining any necessary permissions or licenses to post content, images, videos or other intellectual property belonging to a third party. While Nanas Academy obtains a license from Writer to feature, host, share, and otherwise use content posted, Writer remains the copyright owner, and the sole party responsible should there be any alleged or actual copyright infringement posted on Website.
- Should you choose to post anything on our Websites, social media pages, webinars, or otherwise, you are hereby agreeing and acknowledging you will not post anything that could harm us or another user, or include anything defamatory, harmful, hurtful, or otherwise upsetting. You understand that if you make the decision to post content that constitutes cyber bullying, your comments will be removed immediately, and we reserve our right to take action against you to the full extent of applicable laws.
- You may use our Website for lawful purposes only, and agree you will not post, comment, or otherwise transmit any content which infringes the rights of another, and agree to hold us harmless should you do so. You also agree and understand you are not to post any content which would constitute a criminal offense, use the Website or content for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, create civil liability, is repugnant, constitutes a violation of another’s intellectual property rights, is vulgar or obscene in any way, or is otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us,
- Make any unauthorized use of Website, including collecting names and email addresses of users by electronic or any other means,
- Use Website to offer or advertise goods or services,
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of Website and Content contained herein;
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to Website;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and/or other users, especially in an attempt to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords, billing information, or other personal information;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse/misconduct;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Website or networks or servers connected to Website;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or part of Website;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content;
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses Website, or use any launching or unauthorized script or other software.
- You agree that we are the sole decider in whether content you post is objectionable, and have the unilateral right to remove any content you post, without explanation or ramifications. You also understand that we may be obligated to take further legal action, based upon information you post, and reserve our right to do so. Should a third party choose to take legal action against you, as a result of something you posted on our Website, you agree to hold us harmless and fully indemnify us of any legal ramifications or actions.
Use of Free Materials or Content
- At times you may be offered a free download or printable, as a gift or opt-in offer, in exchange for your name and email address. Should you choose to download or print this material, you understand this is to be used for your personal, non-commercial use only, and is not to be copied, edited, distributed, or otherwise shared in any way other than in its original form. Should you choose to share the material, you agree and understand that you will provide Nanas Academy credit, will not hold the material to be your own, or otherwise attempt to make any sort of gain (financial or otherwise), from our materials.
- The purpose of Websites are solely to provide educational information to those wishing to view it. Any Content on Websites, or Content you receive because of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for educational and informational purposes. We cannot and do not guarantee any type of specific results, outcomes, changes, or gains through use of our Websites, programs, or packages contained therein, whether legal, financial, medical, or otherwise, nor are we making any guarantees regarding the success of your business, any coaching program, or any results stemming therefrom. You understand and agree to this, and acknowledge that your use of any information contained herein is purely voluntary.
- You also understand and acknowledge that we are not dietitians, doctors, therapists, psychics, nurses, counselors, nor do we claim to provide any such advice that should be obtained from a medical, or other professional after evaluating your specific situation, issue, or health. Nothing contained on this Website or within any product or service found herein is intended to take the place of a consultation with any such professional.
- You understand and agree that Websites and the Content and Products produced are not to be relied upon in any way as medical advice. Nothing on this Website, in our products, nor anything distributed via email is intended to take the place of professional advice received via a consultation with a doctor, dietitian, nurse, therapist, counselor or other expert regarding the details of your specific health or medical condition. You are encouraged to consult with your own professionals for any questions you may have regarding your particular health or situation regarding medical questions, or any similar professional that may address your own individual situation.
- Your decision to visit our Website, use information contained herein, and purchase products we offer is purely voluntary, and you understand we are not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to you or your health resulting from direct or indirect use of materials or content contained on our Website. You agree to hold Nanas Academy harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from your use of Content or products/services on our Website or distributed through email, and agree you will not make any claims against us or the company herein.
- By using our Website, you understand and agree that Nanas Academy makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the condition of Website, including functionality, existence of viruses or other components that may harm users’ computers, uninterrupted use, constant access and availability, and the like.
- We will make every effort to make our Website available to you at all times; however, from time to time the Website may be down for maintenance, repairs, as a result of “crashing” or overuse, or any other reason, known or unknown to you, and you agree and understand that this may occur without explanation. Should this occur, you understand, agree, and acknowledge we are not liable for any damages, losses or other inconvenience sustained by you as a direct or indirect result of the unavailability of our Website. We do not owe you an explanation, refund, or any reimbursement, nor do we have any obligation to you to continue running our Website, and you agree to simply check our Website at a later date to confirm when it has been relaunched.
- We may also make the unilateral decision to change or discontinue all or part of our Website, its Content, or any portion thereof without notice before or after, and such Content may thereafter be unavailable. The Website and any and all content and products made available are offered on an “as is” basis, with no additional attachment or warranties therein. You understand and agree we are not obligated to you to continue running all or part of our Website or any content therein, or any particular products being offered for sale, nor shall we be liable for any harm to your health or personal self as a direct or indirect result of a decision to alter, remove, or change Content without notice.
Information You Provide
- In order to gain access to our email list, you may be required to provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other personal information. In order to purchase products or services, you will also be required to submit payment information (we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Stripe, and PayPal) and a billing address, and may be asked to create a username and password to gain access to your purchased materials or if you become a member of our paid membership site. Please note you are responsible for keeping track of your username and password, and understand that you bear the consequences should you choose to share this confidential information with anyone.
- You acknowledge and understand that any information provided to us is done so on a purely voluntary basis. By choosing to provide us with this information, you agree and represent that any information provided to us through the Website or a third-party payment processor will be accurate and current, and belong to you. You understand you may not hold yourself out as someone else or use anyone else’s information, and agree to bear the consequences should you use anyone else’s information as your own.
- You also agree that you are to remain financially responsible for any purchases made through our Website by you, or by another person acting on your behalf, regardless of the information provided at checkout. Should information become available at a later date confirming you performed unauthorized use of a credit card or other payment information belonging to someone other than yourself, you understand and agree that you alone remain financially responsible for purchases made through our Website.
- You understand that should you elect to make a payment through our website, information obtained during your purchase, including name, address, credit card information, method of payment, billing information, and other personally identifiable information may be collected by us, as well as our payment processing company.
- You also understand and agree that any information provided by you is true and accurate, to be relied upon by us and our team in processing payment and delivering our products to you. Should your payment fail to process, we reserve the right to withhold the purchased product from you unless and until payment is properly rendered.
- Limitations of Liability
- We will take reasonable precautions and measures to keep this information private. While we will attempt to monitor and resist any third party hacking or third party ability to gain access to confidential information held by us, you agree and understand we are not liable for any unauthorized access to or use of your information or property, regardless of negligence, failures, tort, breach of implied or express contract, or any other causes of action or legal theories of liability, even if such theories could have been foreseeable or preventable, or if we were made aware of such a possibility. Our limitations of liability extend to the fullest possible extent permitted by law, and in no event shall total liability exceed $200 to any one person or collective plaintiffs.
- You also acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility or liability for policies of third party payment processing companies we select and use to facilitate purchases through our Website. When you make a purchase on our Website, please note you may also be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and/or guidelines of the payment processing company, in addition to ours. For more information, we encourage you to visit the website of the payment processing company, and read their policies and terms and conditions as well. You agree to release us as well as the payment processing company we choose from any damages you incur as a result of this process, and agree not to file or assert any claims against us or the payment processing company arising from your purchase of a product through our Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through Website, for any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that used the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, distributors, false accounts, spam accounts, or any other accounts which otherwise raise a red flag or appear fraudulent, regardless of whether or not they actually are.
- You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Nanas Academy and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with us from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Website or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Website or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
- We will attempt to monitor any comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that the information offered via Website is general information that may not be suitable for all persons, locations, countries, or persons in specific situations. You understand that your decision to use any information or purchase any products or services offered on our Website is purely voluntary. Should you choose to purchase products or services via our Website, you understand and agree that we may not know your personal and specific situation in full, and have no way of knowing of a program’s specific applicability to your life or health. You agree and understand you will hold us harmless from any direct or indirect, perceived or actual damages or harm to your person or health as a result of choosing to utilize information found on or purchased from our Website. We are not responsible for any result stemming from your decision to use information provided by us, nor are we responsible for your mental or physical health, or any other result, and you agree we are not liable for any such damages or losses incurring therefrom.
- You understand and agree that Nanas Academy is not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of our Website, any information contained herein, any injuries sustained or medical ailments that arose as a direct or indirect cause of implementing information found on Website, or any products or services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you, including data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue. You agree that your decision to use our Website is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
- You also understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Release of Claims
- You also agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on our Website or any information or Content found therein, and you hereby release us from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
- You agree and understand we have the right to refuse or immediately terminate your access to our Website at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Should this occur, we do not owe you an explanation, nor is this decision subject to any appeals or legal action. If you made any purchases and we determine you are entitled to receive or allowed continued use of the purchased information, we will make this information available to you in a way we see fit, which you agree will be satisfactory to you.
- For clients on a payment plan, if payment is not made on the due date, there will be a 5% fee within the first ten days following the due date. If payment is still withheld, access to the program that includes hands-on support from our coaches (e.g group coaching or 1-1 coaching) will be revoked.
- No refunds shall be made if partial payment to a plan is made.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Denmark. Should any dispute arise, you agree to resolve any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions by Arbitration and/or a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution in Denmark regardless of your location, and agree to be bound by the decision(s) of the selected Mediator. You also agree to participate in good faith in the mediation process, with failure to do so creating our right to pursue any other available legal remedies, including but not limited to alternate forms of dispute resolution or litigation.
- Should an arbitrator determine any portion of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, you agree all remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and unaffected by the removal of any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any questions with respect to any of the foregoing, please contact us at coachingwithnana(a)gmail.com
Nanas Academy offer a free session free of charge. If you choose to buy one of our services, you also agree to the User Agreement below for the Coaching Program.
User Agreement for Coaching Program at Nana´s Academy
The coaching program and any content therein is owned and operated by Nanas Academy CVR 32870384, a Danish Cooperation (hereinafter “we” “us” “our” or “Nanas Academy”). Please read the user agreement before purchase – by purchasing one of our products, you (hereinafter “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read these user agreements, and agree to be bound by them.
This user agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Nanas Academy.
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING NANAS ACADEMY. PROPRIETARY MATERIALS INCLUDING ANY AUDIO AND/OR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS, MEMBERS AREA, AND/OR PROGRAMS ASSOCIATED WITH NANAS ACADEMY BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT UNDERSTAND, OR DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY OF NANAS ACADEMY PROPRIETARY MATERIALS INCLUDING ANY AUDIO AND/OR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS, MEMBERS AREA, AND/OR PROGRAMS ASSOCIATED WITH NANAS ACADEMY AND CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal contract between Nanas Academy if you enroll as a client.
WHEREAS, Nanas Academy is engaged in this business of client coaching services; and
WHEREAS, YOU desire to engage Nanas Academy to provide coaching services to YOU in the form of Webinars, Audio and/or Visual Presentations, and periodic personal and/or group coaching and evaluation; NOW, THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
SECTION 1: Membership and Program Fees
- Programs: Under the terms of this Agreement, Nanas Academy agrees to provide group coaching services to YOU in the form of Webinars, Audio and/or Visual, Workbooks, presentations, and periodic personal coaching and evaluation (“Program(s)”) in exchange for a Program Fee. Your access to such Programs is made conditional on payment of such Program Fee.
- Term: The Term of this Agreement will commence upon YOUR acceptance of this Agreement and payment of the applicable Program Fee. You agree and understand that upon commencement of the Term of this Agreement, you will become enrolled in the coaching
- Termination: Nanas Academy may terminate this Agreement at any time in its discretion upon notice to YOU. Paragraph 3.1. below shall survive termination of this Agreement, binding YOU to Confidentiality in perpetuity.
- Testimonials: By accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of membership in the Program(s) offered by Nanas Academy, YOU the
Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided by Client on public social
media profiles including those belonging to Nanas Academy/The Health and Self Care Program/Nana Moghaddas may be published and used as testimonials by Nanas Academy/Nana Moghaddas. YOU give Nanas Academy a non-exclusive license to use any such copy written by YOU on Nanas Academy social media profile, in email, or otherwise, and repost on Nanas Academy social media channels, in advertisements for Nanas Academy, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing Nanas Academys client results.
If YOU choose to write about positive experiences of Nanas Academy, Client understands the material, along with YOUR name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Nanas Academy website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for any such testimonial, and YOU understand YOU is granting Nanas Academy/Nana Moghaddas an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any such written testimonial.
- No Refunds: Nanas Academy abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by
Nanas Academy. YOU further acknowledge that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in such Program(s), YOU are taking full responsibility for YOUR OWN success. Thus, YOU agree that you will not request a refund.
- No Cancellations of payment: By accepting the terms of this Agreement YOU affirmatively agree and acknowledge that the program fees are non-cancellable. If YOU choose to leave the program for any reason, the full remaining balance of the program is still due.
SECTION 2: NO WARRANTIES
- Success not Guaranteed: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU agree and understand that Nanas Academy provides Program(s) related to health coaching only and guarantees no specific results. YOU take full responsibility for YOUR own success. Further, you acknowledge that everyone’s success is different, and dependent on factors such as your own drive, dedication, and motivation. Any examples of income or testimonials are not meant as a promise or guarantee of your own earnings or success. Please be aware that you may experience weight gain by using the Program. In other words: we do not guarantee results, you are responsible for your own success, and there is an inherent risk you may increase your weight, as with any lifestyle change.
- Limited Liability: In no event will Nanas Academy be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any damages, including health damages.
Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- Commitment to the Program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the lessons, assignments, and course work in the Program to the best of your ability. You further agree to attend ALL scheduled Q&A and coaching sessions
included as part of the Program. You also acknowledge that creating results requires tremendous effort and you are prepared and committed to faithfully make that effort.
SECTION 3: Confidentiality
3.1. Confidentiality: Only authorized users, who have duly obtained access to any Programs offered by Nanas Academy by personally agreeing to the terms of this Agreement are permitted use and participate with the Program. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, YOU shall not provide or make available any Documentation, Video, Audio, or any
login member credentials to any third party, or use the Documentation, Video, Audio, or any login member credentials to teach any third party, or otherwise disclose or discuss information
revealed in any portion of the Program(s) for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly
granted to you by this Agreement.
3.2 Intellectual Property: YOU acknowledge that any Audio and/or Visual Presentations,
Documentation, and other elements of the Webinar System are the sole Intellectual Property of
Nanas Academy. YOU further acknowledge and agree that, as between YOU and
Nanas Academy, Nanas Academy and its third party licensors own and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the Audio and/ or Visual Presentations,
Documentation, and other elements of the System, including associated intellectual property
rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws. Except for the limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, this Agreement does not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other elements of the System, or any other intellectual property rights of Nanas Academy, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any and all trademarks or service marks that Nanas Academy uses in connection with services rendered by Nanas Academy are marks owned by Nanas Academy. This Agreement does not grant you any right, license, or interest in such marks, and you shall not assert any right, license, or interest in such marks or any words or designs that are confusingly similar to such marks.
SECTION 4: Voluntary Participation
- YOU understand and agree that YOU are voluntarily choosing to enroll in
Nanas Academy and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results.
Nanas Academy is not responsible nor liable to YOU should YOU sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. YOU agree that YOU are fully responsible for YOUR health, well-being, and health decisions, including participation in
Nanas Academy and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within Nanas Academy is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- .2 CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While YOU are allowed to express YOUR opinion regarding
Nanas Academy, should YOU make any false or disparaging comments within the
Nanas Academy/The Health and Self Care Program Facebook group, to other members of the coaching Program, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Nanas Academy, or any other member of the coaching Program, YOU may be removed from the community. Nanas Academy places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose YOUR access to the community. YOU understand that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
SECTION 5: Miscellaneous
- Non transferability: The rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to YOU. YOU may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Indemnification: YOU will, at your own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold
Nanas Academy, its agents, and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses, grants, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Program(s) of this Agreement.
- Integration: This Agreement, along with any additional terms or policies incorporated herein by reference, represents the entire Agreement between YOU and Nanas Academy concerning the Program, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior proposal,
representation, or understanding YOU may have had with Nanas Academy relating to the Program, whether oral or written.
- Amendment: Nanas Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend
this Agreement from time to time by posting an updated version of the Agreement at www.nanasacademy.com
- Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
- Attorneys’ Fees and Legal Expenses. If any proceeding or action shall be brought to recover any amount under this Agreement, or for or on account of any breach of, or to enforce or
interpret any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party, as part of the prevailing party’s costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, the amount of which shall be fixed by the court, and shall be made a part of any award or judgment rendered.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TERMS IN THE, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO PROGRAM FEES, STRICT NO REFUND POLICY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY.